Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Breakfast!!!

My husband surprised me this morning, he works a 12 hr shift,it was 5:30, and I had the day off. He hollered cheerfully ( that part is foggy, sleepy) "I'm gonna take you to eat breakfast." I was out of bed like lightning! I love eating breakfast, especially if its loud of elderly men talking and laughing at each other jokes, fresh newspapers rattling, silverware and plates pinging, and lets not forget the great smell of old-fashioned food. I think it all goes back to when I was young, my Mom would take my brother and I to old fashioned cafes, but my favorite was the one place all the people would gather and 'catch-up' it was the Clement's Donut Shop in Conway Arkansas.     So the sunrise, fresh coffee, good food, and a great husband, It doesnt get any better than that.  (kudos to I-40 family resturant in Morgan,Arkansas and Tony Wayne Guthrey)

No comments: