Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WARNING WILL ROGERS!!! Writer's Block!!

    Lost In Space isnt the word for it, actually, there were no words at all. Blank, writer's block.






I believe someone when they said 'If you're a writer, write something every day', in my case, I put any writing on hold, cause of a special banquet I had to go to. Yep, writer's block. That may sound crazy, but it was such a big deal to me, that I took three months off of any kind of writing.


And since I'm writing this, I don't have writers block, 'oh, contrare', still feel like I'm stuck, not sure of myself. Just writing this, is therapy,ha.
If writing means as much to you as it does me, it's almost painful to write, to be that passionate about something, at the moment I will call it 'Bleeding out'. And when you sit at a computer, ready to write, to create, to put your dreams and visions on paper (or pc)so that blinking line is a powerful thing, a blank page can intimidate you, it's waiting on You! Pulsing with a life of it's own. (too dramatic, yep)
I've always written, don't know if was any good to anyone besides me oh, I've written plays when I was 10 years old.





                  Oh, they were childish, because I was a child.  So dont do what I did, and take three months off of something that I always thought about, always loved, something that I HAD to do like breathing. Inhale....exhale.... I'm writing again.          

No comments: