Monday, July 18, 2011

Josie Cat



 Let me introduce you to Josie Cat Guthrey, (I call her CAT because she looks like a Mere- cat).                     My highlight of a Friday nite is the to get a cup of coffee, turn my police scanner on , and maybe read some dean kootnz, judith mcnaught, get on my iphone for Facebook, twitter(which i dont use very much) and sometimes i write some fiction(formyself) and wait on my husband that works second shift. i love life. my husband walks in, i havent seen him all week ,and before ya know it, its late. i turn my head and josie is looking at me. i asked her "what?" my husband laughs, but she just stares at me. ( like im stupid ) I say"do you want to go to bed?" she just perks her ears up more and stares. i tell her she needs to go to hollywood with all that 'drama'. so we go to bed. i know, exciting, right?




No comments: