Friday, July 22, 2011

Taking the Plunge into Blogging

               
                        Blogging is like walking up to a beautiful cliff, spreading your wings and you know ya gotta fly! I have decided to take the plunge to Blog and that's a big deal to me, Im free falling but it feels great...it's freedom, a lightness of soul everyone should feel, to share, to be vunerable, to be a creative person.
    I'm a Newbie to this but that's okay, Its also great that I get to know fellow bloggers, and I hope y'all get to  know me. Maybe I'm a little nervous and I sound pitiful, but I'm BLOGGING by golly!! Here we go,I'm flying by the seat of my pants!                                                

I have my computer,
and I have my mind ( what's left of it). I welcome you to my world.

No comments: