Saturday, July 9, 2011

What Now?

After all the testimony and all the hours of television, all the drama, after the verdict, what now? I am about to go into withdrawal that i haven't seen a good display of crazy theater, and what do I do with all the hurt in my heart about this little girl? All the world went into mourning about Caylee Anthony. We cant turn into hooligans and demand her head...oh yeah, we already done that kinda, and professionals cant get too cocky and gloat either, oh we did that too. It all was so...surreal, a nightmare. One thing I can say that was good that came out of this, was that we Americans came closer, though the media, Face book,Twitter, and we talked and all of us got to know each other, some argued, but at least we ALL loved Caylee. But please, Next Chapter....(I Think)

No comments: